Our patented Pest Free technology is more effective than ultrasonic pest control devices and will not effect cats, dogs, birds, computers or the electricity flow in a building. It is family safe, environmentally responsible, long term cost effective and maintenance free. Pest Free is a more humane way to tackle your rodent and pest control needs.
Electromagnetic vs Ultrasonic
PLUG IN Pest Free®
Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
Compared to Ultrasonic Devices
1. An ultrasonic device only has an effect on insects or vermin when they are in a direct line of sight with the device.
2. Ultrasonic devices cannot penetrate into or behind cupboards, drawers, wardrobes, furniture, other obstacles or walls where pests actually nest and breed.
3. To effectively control insect and vermin activity by an ultrasonic device, you would require one unit per room including one unit in the roof cavity to effectively control a home. This of course, is only effective if the pests are in a direct line of sight of the device. For example: If an ultrasonic device was operating in a room and there was a mouse or cockroach one meter away from the device, either behind a closed kitchen cupboard door, behind a couch or under a refrigerator, the ultrasonic device would have a zero effect on the mouse or cockroach.
Ultrasonic Company Claims
1. Most companies claim that one unit is only required to effectively cover thousands of square feet in a home. This could be true if the home was an open type structure with no internal walls.
2. They stipulate that their device rids homes of dozens of types of insects and rodents without any form of scientific or analytical testing to back their claims.
Electromagnetic (Pest Free) Devices
Many products in today’s market claim to use electromagnetic technology. Pest Free has had many of the current competitors’ products tested by an independent engineer with little or no results. You will find that these other products will have no scientific testing at all.
1. Pest Free devices operate by switching a coil across the active and neutral leads of the electrical wiring. This produces short bursts of electro-motive force at 50Hz/60Hz which feeds down the wiring, effectively pulse modulating the existing electromagnetic field created by the 50Hz/60Hz supply at the frequency of these bursts as the coil is switched “on” and “off”. Put simply, electromagnetic devices, when plugged into a normal power supply outlet, utilizes the existing electromagnetic field already contained within a building. It pulses at predetermined intervals to effect the sensitive metabolism of rodents and pests.
2. Pest Free devices go straight to the heart of where cockroaches and vermin nest and breed, turning their once friendly environment into a now hostile environment, effectively driving them OUT!
3. Pest Free devices penetrate through walls, cupboards, drawers, and where pests reside quite happily.
4. There is a PLUG IN Pest Free® model to suit most homes sizes that will cover the entire home including basements and roof cavities.
5. Analytical as well as scientific testing have been carried out on Pest Free devices, which unequivocally consequently supports our claims that they do effect the metabolism of rats, mice and aid in the control of cockroaches.
Electromagnetic devices will give you a genuine Pest Free home from pests residing within those premises. Ultrasonic devices will only stop pests from being within a direct line of sight of the device in a home. These pests will still be able to carry out their normal day to day functions, including breeding within the cupboards and walls of a home or business as normal.